Always running behind
I've had a busy month. After having some disruptive improvements done on the flat, I stayed at the parents house for a while to take care of Dad whilst mum went away for a much needed holiday. Since I got home on Sunday night, I've been glued to the Olympics, sleeping when I should be awake and awake when I should be sleeping, but what the hell, it's once every 4 years right?
I watched copious amounts of Sky TV whilst at the parents house, if it included animals, blood, surgery or murder then it made it onto the list. I'm still daydreaming about the guy that turned up in ER, that had hammered an icepick through his own ear into his brain, 5 DAYS PREVIOUSLY. AWESOME!
My physiotherapy has been put on hold, the long drive proved to be too time and energy consuming for me to deal with on a weekly basis right now. I am just not prepared to give up a whole day for an hour of exercises, when that day could be used to take Dad out or at least spend some time with him. Priorities, priorities.
I think things are settling back to normal, whatever that is. Although I loathe to say that as it usually triggers a drama of one sort of another. As long as I get another weeks reprieve I'll be back on track and ready for anything.
Hope all is well out there in inter web land.


