I got new friends
Listen people. Don't be ringing me. Don't be knocking on my door. I've got no use for you. I've got new friends in my life now.
It's just so nice to chill out with them, I'm getting to know them so well. We just love spending hours together, all my cool new friends and me.
We've been drinking coffee, curled up on the sofa, laughing at 'Cheers' repeats, it's just so much fun.
They're just what I've been looking for lately.
What's that? You wanna see my new friends? Hell why not, I ain't got nothing to hide. But don't be getting jealous now!
Meet bogroll, he's the one I hang out with the most right now.
Me and him? Yep, joined at the nose.

This is Chesty and Tickly, one's sweet, sensitive and loving and the other's capable of ripping your throat out.

This little posse is so supportive, they have been in my life for a while, but I've been totally neglecting them lately. We recently built bridges.

Now this guy, he is definitely one to have on your side, he kicks some serious arse.

Ok, so this hot water bottle isn't a new friend, it's just that he went AWOL for a few years. There was a time when I thought he wasn't 'cool' enough. I am now so ashamed I ever felt that way.
*Sniff* It's good to have you back Mr Piggy.

So anyway, I gotta run, we're all meeting up in five under the duvet.
See ya around.


