« Home | Smoochies » | My needs » | Pink wigs and disappearing g strings » | My brain's on a mini break » | Dear Left Leg » | I'm too sexy... » | Hip and Shit » | Dear Jon » | Donating is hard. » | Bummer, my bath's blocked » 

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Just Ahhhhhhh

Just Ahhhhhhhhhh!

What the feck is happening to me dammit, I am a snivelling blubbering wreck today. Cut it out Jilly!

Woe is me, *flailing arms*, could I FEEL any sorrier for myself right now? Its bloody pathetic is what it is.

I would smack myself stupid I'm so pissed off with myself, that's if I could just stop collapsing into a snotty wreck every half an hour. Gah.

Plus, the laughing and crying thing at the same time totally messes up the wind pipe capability let me tell you.

Oh, Oh and also, you know, just too really push the boat out and pity myself, I feel unbelievably fat and ugly and spotty too. Heck, why do wallowing in half measures?!

So if you would just like to look away now, there is something I just have to do....

FECKING, BUGGERATION, BOLLOCKS, PISSING, ARSEHOLES!!

Nope, don't feel any better. Humph.

Oh and also, no spell check today, because I CAN'T BE ARSED and I will use as many exclamation marks as I please, so ner!

|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.