« Home | Don't hold your breath » | What? No gooseberry bush? » | A Gonna » | I got new friends » | Happy Birthday Sarah » | I'm a thespian lovey darlings. » | Jelly and Icecream » | Music Tag » | HAPPY BIRTHDAY » | Thomas » 

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Bad, bad Jilly

I know, I know, bad, bad Jilly.

My profuse apologies for going AWOL, but I have a good excuse, no really, I do, don't look at me like that!

3 Weeks and 2 lots of antibiotics later and I'm feeling human again, so, of course, lost time and antics have to be made up, before I die of boredom.

The trouble is, when you have been out of action for so long, friends start to get narky, they want to meet up, go out, catch up with gossip and of course, how can I not oblige?

So far, in the last 3 days of feeling better, I have;

Turned an arranged 1 hour, lunch time coffee meeting into a 3 hour, propping up the bar, piss up brawl.

Been so drunk someone had to put me to bed at 3pm.

Spent 4 hours clothes shopping.

Helped a friend spend £200.

But only spend £3 of my own money on a scarf.

Watched a late night programme entitled 'Real Ghosts caught on film'.

Had one practically sleepless night.

Spend between 5-6 hours on the phone gossiping.

Smoked 100's and 100's of cigarettes.

Hence, had a mouth like the bottom of a budgie cage.

Spend 72 hours restraining myself from buying chocolate.

And totally suceeding! Go me!


So, as you would expect, today I am knackered. It's midday and I'm still in my pj's, over do it? me?

I have a friend who tours with a theatre company and tonight, in a nearby town, I am going to watch her in a comedy play of............




Jurassic Park

God knows, it should be interesting to say the least.

|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.