I'm going down.
La la la la la, I'm watching a live sceance on the tv, on my own in the dark la la la la.
On Sunday, after returning from my time away, I listened to a message left on my answer phone;
"Hello, this is WPC Erica Sims from bla bla police station, could Jilly Bla please ring me as soon as possible"
It was late Sunday night and I went into a panic, "oh what have I done, who's been hurt? etc" You like the positive thinking? Not.
I rang my parents to do the drama queen bit and after I put the phone down and all kinds of crap was shooting through my mind. Shackles, prison slop, butch lesbians, ciggy trading, unthinkable going ons in the showers.
Roughly 2 hours later, at which point, in my head, I was already somebody's bitch and an inside heroin trafficker, my dad rang informing me that he had worked out what he thought the police wanted.
You know the list of things to do before you die? Yeah, well, it looks like I can cross off the one saying, pull off a fill and run from a petrol station.
Funnily enough, I'm not at all ashamed, I'm pretty proud I managed it without a balaclava.
I saw Constantine last night, what is it with Keanu Reeves, kick arse special effects and over complicated plots?


