Postman Pratt
I read one of the most ridiculous stories in my Disability magazine today, so incredibly unbelievable it is laughable.
The BBC recently advertised acting auditions for the disabled, in an attempt increase the numbers of disabled people in its programmes. The auditions were held all over the UK.
Now get this; this will put your faith back into the intelligence of mankind.
Imagine a large amount of disabled people, including wheelchair bound actors turning up to the designated building to find absolutely no disabled access or parking of any sort.
Oh, what fun the Beeb must have had, to be faced with a crowd of stranded wheelies, outside the venue, more than likely pretty pissed off and gob smacked. I'm betting a lot of those wheelchairs had blooded shin skin on their footplates when they departed. There's going to be a lot of Beeb executives investing in antiseptic cream and tubigrip.
Jeez, it beggars belief doesn't it? That's a major boob if ever I heard one.
Oh and whilst I'm having a soapbox moment, my postman obviously never had one of these as a child;
Shape box, for kiddies! 
Two parcels, individually small enough to fit through my letter box, no problem right? Wrong.
A wee voice, somewhere in the depths of his brain exclaimed;
'Wouldn't it would be much more fun to try and post these through the letterbox at the same time, because it's such a tight fit and would result in much delightful, huffing and puffing, squeezing and ramming, which makes my job far more interesting'.
and..
'As a youngster I was denied the fun of playing with one of those boxes, that enabled you to experience the excitement of putting the right shape in the right hole, so therefore, in adulthood I feel the need to redeem this matter. Oh what joy, this is the perfect opportunity to do so!!
NO IT ISN'T, YOU RIPPED MY LETTERBOX OFF THE DOOR FRAME, ARSEHOLE!
Start counting your pennies mister, cos a letter is on its way to Mr Superior Postyman and you are sooo gonna pay for it.


