The Yeti lives.....
Because I pander to my reader's every whim, I bring you a medical update.
The back's still giving me more jip than normal, but I expected that.
I have 3 hospital appointments next month, one connected with the lump in my neck, one to see my Orthopedic Consultant as a follow up from the hospital stay, presumably to be told of treatment options for the disc and it's affect, if any, on the tumour area and another connected with the new fashion wear I have been modeling lately.
Yeti Boot 
Ladies and gentlemen, I have to sleep in that, it's metal and it's heavy and very sweaty. Me no likey, especially when turning over in the night and clonking my good ankle with it. It's for drop foot by the way, what the hell? I like having a wonky foot, it gives me character!
I am taking 2 new drugs on top of my normal rattlers, that makes a grand total of 27 pills a day. Courtney Love, you ain't so hard!
And now, the bugger tagged me for one of these pain in the arse meme things, but as Sarah updated my blog whilst I was out of action, I suppose I should oblige. Moan, grumble, snort.
10 years ago: I was living in a hostel, but that's another story.
1 year ago: I was getting my knickers in a twist about flying to Texas, on my own, to stay with someone I had never met, for 3 weeks.
Yesterday: I enjoyed a rare afternoon of fresh air.
5 snacks I enjoy: Snack a Jacks (salt and vinegar flavour), strawberries, chocolate, nectarines and cake.
5 songs i know all the words to: there are literally thousands of songs I know the words too, I am a music freak, but the songs of the moment are, Elbow's Forget Myself, KT Tunstall's Suddenly I see, The White Strip's Doorbell, Kaiser Chief's I predict a riot and Coldplay's Fix you.
5 things i would do with $100 million dollars: Make sure my family are ok, buy a flat in London, buy a converted barn in Somerset, give a large amount to chosen charities and take a long holiday which included swimming with dolphins.
5 things i would never wear: Tank tops (geeky), tights (nasty!), white ankle socks with sandals (wrong), boob tube (not good when going over bumpy ground in a wheelchair) and fingerless gloves (whats that about? your fingers stay cold!).
5 favorite TV shows: Not a huge tv watcher, I have the radio on all day instead. I do however, like to watch, Most Haunted, BBC 24hr news channel, any documentaries, any programmes connected to music and more documentaries.
5 biggest joys: Music, my niece, music, my god daughters, music.
5 fav. toys: pc, digital radio, personal stereo, mobile phone and my powered wheelchair!


