« Home | Road Kill » | TB or not TB.. » | Gone and thankfully forgotten » | Won't get out of bed for less than.... » | We are out of lock down, people. » | Awkwardness.. » | Purple Haze » | Sherbert wasn't a Herbert! » | Today » | The Infrequent Exercisist » 

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Dexual

An odd little quirk I have (one of many), is how attractive I find men with backward slanting teeth,(Ethan Hawke, Tim Henman, Dominic Purcell, David Albarn).

Each of my long term/serious relationships, (that would be only three, sad I know), have been with a guy whose mouth looks as if it were once perfect, until they were kidnapped and a stick of dynamite was forced between their teeth and lit.

The perfectly straight Hollywood smile makes me gag, I must be the only girl in the world who would rather have slept with Tom Cruise before he had his mouth fixed. (Um yeah, that would be BEFORE he went INSANE!)

If a slanting toothy grin can not be found then I am quite happy to settle for the gappy variety, my lust for Chris Martin, well now you know the main reason why, that delicious whistle hole from which the sweetest music could be made. Oh yes indeed.

I purge my sinful thoughts within the house of God this coming Sabbath.

|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.