Yo Snizzle Fizzle My Wotsit..
A jolly good evening to you all. A teeny weeny* post, because I am deliriously tired, plus I am strapped for time, as I have been assigned an important mission, (consumption of Thornton Truffles), really, its top security stuff and I am more than honoured to be chosen as the best citizen for the job in serving my stoma..... Country. Ok, now you see how drugged and tired I am, I am rambling, ramble.. ramble... ribbleeee ramble..
Good news comrades. Grandad has made astonishing improvement over the weekend and is now classed as stable. Ha! That pissed on the doctors fire. "No hope" indeed, ppfftt. The family never doubted for a minute... ok I lie, we are pretty astonished too. Over the last couple of days, he has gone from someone I didn't recognise, to someone who very slightly resembles the man I know he is. It's bloody marvellous.
If this continues, we are hoping to get him transferred into a local High Dependency Nursing home in a week or so, he needs to get the hell out of that germ ridden place. He is so weak at the moment, so much as a cold would kill him within 24 hrs.
Anyway, just want to say thanks for still hanging around, even though I've done nothing but twitter on about him since I returned, but that really has been my life the past couple of weeks, hopefully now I can relax a little, rest up so that my pain levels decrease, blog about something different, (for the love of god yes please Jilly!) and find another valid excuse to eat chocolate for emotional purposes.
With a sigh of relief, I can finally say that things are going in the right direction.
Yo Momma, chizzlin?
* Or maybe not.


