« Home | I'm not related, nope, not me. » | I heart coffee » | I'm a legal alien » | We have lift off » | You were fifteen and I was twelve » | Don't even THINK about saying it » | Can't we just skip Friday? » | "Is it over yet?" » | Ho Friggity Ho! » | The Internet. It is full of the love. » 

Monday, January 29, 2007

Where I don't make sense.... again.

Oh lordy, will you look at that, nearly a weeks disappearance. You may have thunk I had died in some respiratory, snot drowned misery, but I didn't see. Instead I died whilst wallowing in self pity without arm bands, but it's ok, cos I was not alone, a strong team on Mother, Father and Brother meant we came home with the gold, but seriously, my family has one mass depression vigil going on, or maybe we all to competitive with each other.

I also may be a traitor and been whoaring myself on Xanga and YouTube cos Blogger is so last season yo.

So yeah, this last week I have had to endure a mother that cries openly in a semi crowded public house, it was on that day that I discovered I do not fit into a shot glass. Also, a father who is so angry and growly and fe fi fo thumb I smell the blood of ..........absolutely any bastard that stands withing ten feet of me, plus a brother who is trying to decide which utility company he will mail the head of his ex wife too. Me? I have kind of stopped eating, well not entirely. I never thought the day would again arise when I have to fight with myself to swallow, (that's food by the way, although the other also applies *gag*). But it won't last, no, for that would be very silly and stupid of me, and I would need a good slap, which I don't want, cos slapping is bad and mean.

I really am rather rambly, ramble, rambly, rimble ramble. Yeah, whatever, I think I should go now, I need to mop the kitchen floor with next door's hamster.

|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.