« Home | We have lift off » | You were fifteen and I was twelve » | Don't even THINK about saying it » | Can't we just skip Friday? » | "Is it over yet?" » | Ho Friggity Ho! » | The Internet. It is full of the love. » | Rhyming Gobbledygook » | Noah has a lot to answer for » | Poorly pig, poorly finances » 

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I'm a legal alien

It was lovely to see Thursday again today, to drink copious amounts of coffee and catch up on all the gossip, which was abundant I might add.

Shame it had to be cut shorter than I would have liked due to the fact that...........

I FEEL FUCKING ILL AGAIN!

Seriously, all this is just taking the proverbial somewhat.

I'm beginning to wonder if peeling and chomping on chewing gum from the pavement at 6 years old because I was forbidden to buy it, might be coming back to bite me in the arse, either that or the huge amount of pony nuts I enjoyed eating gave me some kind of giant intestinal snake. Either way, something about my immune system is seriously flawed.

|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.