« Home | Bashful, or maybe just Dopey. » | 'Muhna Muhna' » | Oh, I wish I'd looked after me teeth - Pam Ayres » | Best. Advert. Ever. » | Out of my current comfort zone » | "Now listen here girls, your accessories are the w... » | Comuppance » | You had me fooled Porky. » | It's because I hate plants. » | "That’s some treasure chest you’ve got there" » 

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sunday Twilight Zone

How is it possible I can break 2 of my favourite mugs from a 4 set, in one morning, 3 hours apart and then accidentally fall asleep on the floor for 4 hours that afternoon, waking up with drool on the carpet and a bastard of a crick in the neck? Something is telling me I need a holiday y'all!

|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.