« Home | You had me fooled Porky. » | It's because I hate plants. » | "That’s some treasure chest you’ve got there" » | Full clothes dryers make great camouflage » | Bathtub Drama » | Bloody hell, is that a smile I see Jilly? » | "See, I think you're scared. You put up a big glas... » | What Rocks? What Sucks? » | Can't be with him and hating it » | Abuseanurse.com » 

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Comuppance

Edit; All is fine, he will be staying in for a few days after a fall.

I just sat down to write about how I'm a lazy bum, because I've been lounging around in my knickers and t shirt drinking tea all day, when my Grandad's warden rang to tell me Grandad has been taken into hospital, so I guess that's my punishment for being such a skanky whore, because now I have to get dressed at 9pm and will be spending the night at the most visited place by our family this year. Blaaaah.

He's ok by the way, nothing life threatening as far as I can tell.

|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.