Um yes, I left you with the smell of my pee for a week. You’re welcome.
Things here are…. ‘difficult’. My Dad is getting weaker, Grandad is still in hospital and my Mum, well, she’s pretty much drowning right now, and um, yeah, that’s about the long and short of it, of course there is more too the situation than that, but since my life has consisted of practically nothing more than this shit for months now, I refuse to give it anymore time, so lets move on shall we.
What rocked and what sucked over the weekend.
Sucked
Realising that I now have a Bid TV favourite presenter, plus;- Lowering my standards enough to actually buy something (well, technically two things, but seen as they were on consecutive evenings, both well within the 24 hour mark, I’m counting them as one. Shut up).
- A bird shitting on my windscreen the day I ran out of washer water. (Ok, I lie; I ran out of water 3 days previously, but filling it up entails getting my hands oily, which I could not possibly do, duuuue …. toooo …. my stigma flaring up?)
- The local shop running out of Fru Flirty Lemon Shots (I think that may be my fault)
Rocked
My brother’s homemade heart shaped birthday cake. (Piss taking material in abundance)- My mum adoring her birthday presents so much that she cried. Or maybe that was the 4 glasses of wine she had or possibly the fact that she is so emotional right now the first four bars of Abide With Me on Songs of Praise puts her into a meltdown.
- Bid TV (it’s a love/hate thing)
- Charity shops that sell expensive scarves for a quid.
- New Dr Martin boots with red laces.
- Realizing after nearly a year that my camera not only has Macro, but also SUPER Macro!
- A freshly washed, lavender smelling, fluffy guinea pig.
- Children’s puzzle books (They are quick, easy and incredibly relaxing in times of reduced brain power)
- Not having my evening cigarette (because I’m too tired to be arsed to go outside)
- Morphine (because sometimes it serves more than one purpose)
The End
Non cop out material resumes tomorrow.
Stranded