« Home | It hops like a kangaroo and everything! » | Fill out in BLACK ink, do NOT write outside the bo... » | I probably shouldn't be watching Most Haunted righ... » | Bathing in the light of goodness » | Self Development » | Checklist » | Never Ending » | Why am I laughing? » | Pause » | "Dum dum dum dum, dar dar dar dar, du du du always... » 

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Diggin' The Robot

My guinea pig has the shits, which may have something to do with the Mini Chedders I shared with her last night. Some may call that cruelty, I call that a lack of gratitude, I gave away half a Mini Chedder for fucks sake!

I don't have an awful lot to say, I'm a wee bit tense about a 'meeting' tomorrow and whether I will be able to control my mucus induced gag reflex during that hour, or will I just completely dry up and perch on the edge of the chair like a stuffed, alert (or not so alert being as it would be dead), Meerkat.

I'll leave you with this little gem, which was apparently responsible for my Dad laughing so uncontrollably that his intravenous machine wouldn't stop alarming. I got bollocked for that. Don't say I don't ridicule myself for the less fortunate.

|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.