It hops like a kangaroo and everything!
I really think you can catch germs through the Internet. How is it that I know not one germ infested person in 'real life', yet the owners of half the blogs I read are ill? Which is maybe why I'm not getting much better and about to embark on a third lot of antibiotics, how am I going to get over this lurgy if I insist on visiting germ ridden web pages everyday?
Being sick isn't as much fun as staying home when you are supposed to be somewhere else, I seem to remember however ill I felt, experiencing that little buzz of freedom when off sick from work, a silver lining if you will, but when you are precisely where you normally are, only feeling like shit, well, that kind of sucks donkey balls. It's not like I've even saved money thanks to Pr*cedrop tv and ebay, so far I've bought a brooch, a ring, Bare Escentuals makeup, Dog The B0unty Hunter fridge magnets and flowery trainers, all of which are presents for others, well, apart from the ring, which I ordered even though it wasn't in my size, ummmm, what the hell?! Was I expecting to have a massive case of permanent water retention within the next 7 days? And even now, as we speak my hand is hovering over the bid button on some B0dy Shop Tea Tree Oil Freshener.
So apart from watching gormless TV, lying in bed in a painkiller daze with toilet roll jammed up my nostrils and breathing like a pug on 40 a day, I have nothing else to report. Oh, except I want one of these for Christmas. Thanks.



