« Home | Here goes nothing » | I'm outta here » | I lay my hand on the bible and swear that all this... » | My brain is clearly still unclear » | Mainly for the vaginas » | Always running behind » | She said I had great stomach muscles *wink wink* » | Is this place still open? » | Lovely day, lovely day » | It's been a while. » 

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Oh my god I sound like a bloke!

It's been a while.

I had my closest friend Rachel and her daughter living with me for a while. She left her husband and although it is incredibly sad after 20 years, she seems incredibly happy. Happier than I have seen her in a long, long time.

It was cramped in a one bed flat but we managed. Lots of laughs and lots of tears.

In order news, Dad has had a blip and has been in the hospice. He hopes to come home next Tuesday, various skin/eye/infection problems he has had for months have been improved with his stay.

Things have been hectic, but it's all good!

*Edited 27/11 - Grandad blacked out and stopped breathing this morning and is in hospital. Not that I am worried about him particularly, but could just do without it. He is 89 after all, but did they have to put him in a hospital that is 50 miles in the opposite direction of the hospice dad is in? Soo convenient.... not!

|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.