« Home | The Yeti lives..... » | Wad Washer... » | 5 day's for a shitty pot of dust?! » | 9/11 » | Neeeooowwwwwnnnn....... » | Aww, it hasn't changed one bit.. » | Hopefully this will be my final update on Jilly fo... » | Update on JillyShe is still in hospital and hasnt ... » | Trusty assistant Sarah here - stopping by to say J... » | "God Rach, we will never go to heaven..." » 

Friday, September 16, 2005

Don't worry, I'm still a bimbo..

I can only describe yesterday morning, between the hours of 10am and 11.20am as....Bizarre.

1. I got zapped by a policeman with a zappy thing, I am expecting a nice juicy speedy fine anyday now.

2. I drove for 2 miles before realising, the thing I was was driving 2 miles to deliver, was still at home.

3. Whilst making my way back to my parked car, a white van pulled up behind me, the guy leapt out and legged it down the road, leaving me blocked in for 20 mins. Bastard white van men!

4. A bus got stuck around a hairpin bend in the village, which resulted in a very long back log of traffic, which in itself is a pain in the arse, but add on the fact that the bus had to reverse to unstick itself, which meant all the cars did and hell people, how are the people at the end of the queue supposed to know that?!

5. Just before turning into the safety of my road, the car infront of me knocked an old dear off her push bike, right opposite the bus stop, which was full of over 75 year old, panicky, fussy, getting in the way people. Honest to god, I was the youngest person around by 40 years. I'm pretty calm in a crisis, but oh dear, the fussing, screeching, bit by bit repeated analysis of the accident pushed me to the edge. Old people love a good drama.

She's fine by the way, she sat on the pavement for a while until the ambulance came, seems she may have broken her ankle, she was a lucky lady who SHOULD NOT BE RIDING A BIKE BECAUSE SHE IS A LIABILITY. Seriously, you have never seen wobbling like it.

So, I locked myself in the bathroom for the remainder of the day, you know, just in case, but not until after the hairdresser had been and my blonde locks were dyed brown. Nope, colour change was not planned, but hell, I gathered I might as well go along with the theme and live dangerously.

Have a great weekend all. I'm off to my brothers in the morning to look after the devil child for a day and a night. Please pray for me. Thank you.


BLONDE BIMBO NO MORE! (Shit, do I have to live up to that?) Posted by Picasa

|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.