« Home | Love..hate..love... » | Ho Fucking Ho » | Yooou whoooo » | The lights are out.. » | Life is like a box of jelly babies.. » | NHS vans » | ...oh and she talks too much. » | Cold as ice, willing to sacrifice.. » | Dear Miss November.. » | They're pacing Picadilly in packs again. » 

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Oi doughnut, shut up!

I am so filled with emotion right now....... I can't even begin to explain.... You know what? I won't even try, you can hear it for yourselves..

...Am composing myself... Stay with me......Ok..

I present, the most beautiful, heart wrenching poetry, lovingly rained upon me by my toddler god daughter..

"Father Christmas is gonna come bite your big bum"

"Shut up old doughnut"


and whilst sat with her mother eating lunch...
"Oi, you two fat ladies"

It's ok, you can well up, I certainly did.

The 8 year old sister was never so poetic, but then I did childmind her through the younger years, I obviously failed miserably, can I ever forgive myself?


Chubby Chubber Posted by Picasa

|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.