Cold as ice, willing to sacrifice..
It is so friggin cold here this week. I left the house early this morning to take a trip to the supermarket. My hair wasn't fully dry and by the time the heaters in the car had actually started to pump out warm air, my hair was already frozen, literally crispy and the contents of my nose? Yeah I'll refrain from a description.
When I got home, it took a good 3 hours with the heating right up, for my fingers to regain some feeling. I have had 2 hot baths today and was in my fleece pj's, dressing gown and wrapped up in a blanket by 3pm. God help me when I need to pee, cos I'm dammed if I'm moving.
I desperately need some really warm jumpers, but alas the finances won't allow, plus I am paranoid about heating bills (violins please). So I am hibernating under a duvet until Mother Nature sees the error of her ways and STOPS WITH THE FREEZE, BITCH!
Disclaimer to Northerners; Sarky comments about softy Southerners will be deleted. Thank you.


