« Home | ...oh and she talks too much. » | Cold as ice, willing to sacrifice.. » | Dear Miss November.. » | They're pacing Picadilly in packs again. » | Switch it on Will.. » | What ya gonna do with all that ass? » | Rita Hayward gave good face. » | Did you go somewhere? » | 20 things..... » | Almost Famous.... » 

Monday, November 28, 2005

NHS vans

Hello Possums

Still feeling cack and have an hour drive to the hospital in the morning, in what has been forecast as 'lethal ice' on the roads, Gah.

I just know it will take me half hour to find a parking space, cost me £1.70 in parking fees and I will be in there for no more than 5 minutes.

Isn't it about time they made hospitals mobile? They could play a jingle like the ice cream van, something like, "Knock, knocking on heavens door"?

Ahh well, at least if my nose drops off from the cold I'll be in the right place.

|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.