« Home | Have a good'un » | Cheesiness? Is that a word? » | Oi doughnut, shut up! » | Love..hate..love... » | Ho Fucking Ho » | Yooou whoooo » | The lights are out.. » | Life is like a box of jelly babies.. » | NHS vans » | ...oh and she talks too much. » 

Friday, December 30, 2005

Raaarr..

God, some of you are soo demanding! I'm posting ok? OK? Jeez.

But I guess I can forgive you, because you say such nice things about the photo, which makes me feel warm inside and also maybe not quite as ugly as I usually do.

I shan't give a Christmas run down, primarily because it is boring and isn't everyone all christmased out already? And also, family crap that I am forbidden to talk about. Bah.

All you really need to do is use your imagination.

Christmas Day = A pride of fighting lions*.
Boxing Day = Fun,laughter and outrageous behaviour stretched out until 2am.
Bank Holiday = Fighting lions, round 2, ding ding.

In true Sesame Street style, one of these things is doing their own thing. No prizes for guessing which one WASN'T spend with family.


"Take me away from these angsty people will ya, I am just 10 weeks old for fucks sake"!

So now I am weary and yes I am sure I'm not the only one, but Jesus, is it ever worth it? My gut reaction was 'no', until yesterday. Due to Mr Spasm, I spent the day in 'Costa de la Duvet', accompanied by Thorntons Florentines, Double Chocolate Coffee and the 'Lost' box set. Fucking paradise.


You see how Sawyer yearns? You see the lust? He soo wants to crawl under my duvet.

* The wee lion sat on the sidelines. You know, the one that gets on with all the other lions and therefore is the only one that never actually participates, but would have great pleasure in violently smacking all the other lion' heads together? Rarrrr I say raaaaar!

|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.