Should have gone to wrecksavers.
The guy that lives over the road from me is a self employed plumber. For 2 years we have been smiling and waving at each other from our respective driveways, but have never spoken.
I put him at about 55, with the heavily white flecked hair and wrinkles thing going on.
I went over to ask if he had the time to take a look at my leaking toilet, but was taken aback when a 30ish year old rather attractive male answered the door.
Me: "I'm, sorry, I'm looking for the person that lives here? The plumber?"
Him: "Ummm.. hi.. yeahhhh, that would be me" *quizzical look*
Me: "Ohh!....oooh well....you look so much erm..................different close up..har har har har* *silence*
Shit, I need to get my eyes checked. As if there aren't enough people around here that think I'm a complete fruitcake.
"Sawyer told you how good I was huh Jack?
I mean really. I know you 'Lost' boys are stuck on an island and all, but a girl only has so much energy and don't go giving me that look because you can't get your own way. Oh ok then, but make it quick, my cocoa's getting cold"


