omg omg omg
Ok, I am typing this reeeally really quickly, because any minute now I am being picked up to go out for pizza and a movie, but just wanted to say hi, I am fine, how are you?
Manic day, took Grandad to dentist, who tried to tip the receptionist and the dental nurse and most probably the dog that was tied up outside, so embarrassing and then I took him for a meal and he complaint and he didn't have his hearing aid in so he shouted a lot, followed by spillage of omlette all down his jumper, of which I had to mop up, then on the way home in the car I smelt something suspicious and I think he may have had an accident, but he denied it so I've decided not to take him for omlette again cos OMG the killer flactulence and we stopped to pick up his meds and there was a queue and he sounded across the Chemist, "Oh wifey, the names Mr Walking-Disaster, are my pills ready?" and I thought she was going to headbutt him and then I dropped him off and came home and Dad rang to say the hotel we were hoping to go to on May 1st wouldn't accept single people in double rooms, only in the single rooms that are down concrete steps, which is no good for me and it is a lovely posh hotel in Menorca, the parents went last year, its perfect for wheelchair's and has a walk in pool, because I can get into a pool with vertical steps but can't get out, which means staying there for 2 weeks and slowly eroding away, so we contacted the hotel to explain the situation and they said, "yes no problem", and gave us a price for 3 that is more expensive than booking for 4 people through the travel agents, so first thing tomorrow we were going to book for 4, even though there is only 3 of us and we would make up a name and then claim they died a nasty horrible death the week before and can we have free drinks at the bar please? And then I had a brainwave and asked my friend if she wanted the spare place, but she is married with 2 kids and it's all very short notice and she has to make an on the spot decision and her husband says, "go for it I'll deal with the kids", but she is panicking because "Shit I don't have anything to wear!", but she really wants to come, so it looks like she may be coming, which is great and OMG THIS ONE TIME AT BAND CAMP.............


