« Home | R.S.V.P. » | Yo Snizzle Fizzle My Wotsit.. » | We'll Do It Our Way » | "Suck Those Cheeks in Dahhlings" » | Until the 15th.... » | Suburban Shootout » | 6 Dollar 2 Cents Woman » | Pint of Strongbow Please Barman » | I'm not one to gossip, but... » | "Chicken by the Sea" » 

Friday, May 26, 2006

Caress The Square Eyes.

Why the hell isn't there better tv on tonight. It's Friday night for fucks sake, it's the most looked forward too night of the week isn't it? I mean they should plan it all better, how the hell am I supposed to survive a whole evening with not even one decent programme to watch? Or maybe if they didn't put 'House' followed by 'Grey's Anatomy' on a Thursday night, Fridays wouldn't feel like such a void. I know a lot of people go out on a Friday, but some of us don't and I know I could go down the village video shop that is really just someone's front room, but anything that was released in the last 5 years will be already gone and I'll be stuck with Four Weddings and A Funeral again, which, you know, is a good film and all, but 39 times is pushing it.

And another thing, why can't The Black Eyed Peas write a track that I hate? I hate liking every bloody Black Eyed Peas song, it's filthy dirty shameful is what it is.

|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.