« Home | Let me rock you Chakra Khan » | One down, six to go » | I never ask for much, honest. » | Rabbit rabbit rabbit » | Sleepy Hollow » | Friday night randomness (aka entry cop out) » | Con and dom? » | Sweepmeov Myfeetski » | Melodramatics and Millionaires » | I can't think of a fucking title » 

Monday, November 20, 2006

Driving me away, you do it every day (Radiohead)

I had a fantastic weekend, I hope you did too. On Sunday I took my (no longer so much of the devil's child) niece to the cinema to see Barnyard, I don't usually 'do' kids films, but this one was damned right hilarious, we also flicked popcorn, I am a bad bad auntie.

And then we come too today, a strange one, not in a great way. Too much has happened to write about it all at once, or maybe I just don't want to go over everything right now, either way, I'll write about one situation today and the other during the week.

The neighbours. Yes, I'm going to go on about them again, but I'll keep the details as brief as possible, for my own sanity as well as yours.

This morning my brother and mum came round with some furniture, whilst emptying the car the guy next door did his usual thing of shouting obscenities from his window, to which my brother replied something along the lines of, "Come out here and say that", and so he did, in the middle of the street, inches from each others noses, effing and jeffing, pushing and shoving for a good 10 minutes.

My brother is a copper, so for obvious reasons doesn't punch first and how he managed to stop himself I'll never know, but his police-like (yes that is the technical term) communication skills shined through, from what I heard the 'conversation' went something like this..

"what is your problem?"

"Fucking, wanker, grass me up because I have a crying baby, fucking c*nt
(I refuse to use that word and I have NEVER said anything about a crying baby!)

"How is screaming at me going to help?"

"Fucking wanker fucking come on then, you fucking wanker, baldy c*nt"

"If you are that angry, why don't you just hit me"

"Bastard fucking ugly fucker gonna kill you wanking fuck"

"Whaaaatever"

"Fucking wanker fuck......


You get the drift right.

Bruv was desperate for him to take a swipe, but he didn't, shame, I would have SO relished the look on his face when he got arrested on the spot.

The guy gave in and came pounding up the stairs, not forgetting to scream "fucking bitch" in my face, before storming into his flat and slamming his door like a true arsehole.

Ok, so that's cutting a very long story short, a lot more happened and has happened since, I'm getting verbal abuse from the other side of my door and periodic punching of the glass, whatever you gimpy fuck, it's hurting your knuckles not mine.

The police are now involved on the quiet and today we found out that the landlord has not had any rent from them for 3 months and has started legal proceedings to have them removed, they are also being investigated for fraud. They can not be forced to leave until the case either goes to court, or the contract expires. Getting the case to court will take months and the expiry date is 2 Jan 2007. Roughly six weeks. That date is going to come up way before a court date will.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared that he won't get high and lamp me sooner or later, or that I don't have to take a deep breath each time I open my door and rush to get to my car as quickly as I can. But there is no way I am moving out for those six weeks, I couldn't give the bastard the satisfaction. Me Warrior!

Still to come - They want me to live like I'm 100, ho ho.

|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.