Melodramatics and Millionaires
Well hello folks and how are we on this Halloween evening?
I interrupt my spontaneous crying schedule to talk a load of shit, as per usual.
The crying? You want an explanation? Oh fine, if I must *sigh*
It's important that you know I am happy, even when I'm crying. No really I am. But ever since I had the virus, I am incapable of controlling my tear ducts, especially in public, I need a tear duct ASBO.
For instance, during meditation last night, I randomly started blubbing. Now I'm not talking about the quiet sniffling whilst pretending you have an itchy eyeball variety, oh no, think Gwyneth Paltrow levels, the uncontrollable weeping when you know what a twat you appear but are unable to do jack shit about it. I would like to say I am now sympathetic to Gwyns unforgettable Oscar performance, that I know how painful it must have been, but hell fire, she's sleeping with the man of my dreams, so she's still a snivelling bitch that needs to get a grip in my opinion, plus, at least she got a oscar for her performance!
So apart from the periodic face melt I am fine, oh, but there's the suspected hip joint infection on my 'crip leg' caused by the virus. Who knew joints could get infected, live and learn, live and learn.
Oh, I have celebrity news! There is a manor estate on the edge of the village called Midelney Place, apparently Debbie Meadon, one of the panelists on the show Dragon's Den has just moved in......
*Silence*
Yeah, I know, I'd never heard of her either.


