« Home | 'Shut Your Mouth' - Garbage » | Gorgonzola Anyone? » | My very own 'Whomping Willow' » | Official Notice of Volcanic Unrest » | '....it's easier if you don't try soo hard' - Pink » | 'Buy me a ticket homeward bound' - Fleetwood Mac » | 'Who let the dogs out?' - Baha Men » | 'An Honest Mistake' - The Bravery » | Should I stay or should I go? » | Oh I'm sorry, did you expect the truth? » 

Friday, December 15, 2006

Poorly pig, poorly finances

I'm insanely worried (and ridiculously soppy and pathetic). Matilda the guinea pig has a golf ball sized lump on her jaw which was a mere swelling two days ago. It could be one of three things, a tumour, an infection or a cyst. I am hoping it turns out to be a straight forward cyst that can be surgically removed and then treated with regular flushes and antibiotics. This will inevitably cost many, many pounds, pounds which I do not possess, but as I will pay whatever it takes to enable her to chew the door frame again, I will probably have to sell my furniture.

This is Jilly McPanic reporting from the floor boards of an empty flat.


"Where the fuck did the TV go?" "I wanna watch Mork and Mindy!"

|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.