« Home | Noah has a lot to answer for » | Poorly pig, poorly finances » | 'Shut Your Mouth' - Garbage » | Gorgonzola Anyone? » | My very own 'Whomping Willow' » | Official Notice of Volcanic Unrest » | '....it's easier if you don't try soo hard' - Pink » | 'Buy me a ticket homeward bound' - Fleetwood Mac » | 'Who let the dogs out?' - Baha Men » | 'An Honest Mistake' - The Bravery » 

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Rhyming Gobbledygook

Be nice to your turkey this Christmas,
cos turkeys just wanna have fun,
I know that generally turkeys are ugly ,
but remember each one has a mum.

Be nice to your turkey this Christmas,
don't eat it, just keep it alive,
it could be your mate and not on your plate,
tell your turkey that your on in its side.

I've got lots of friends that are turkeys,
and all of them fear Christmas time,
they want to enjoy it, say humans destroy it,
and our actions are not very kind.

Yeah, I've got lots of friends that are turkeys,
they all have a right to a life,
and not to be caged up and genetically made up,
to bring dosh to a farmer and wife

I once knew a turkey called....... Turkey,
he said "Hey, explain to me please,
who put the turkey in Christmas,
and what's with all of the trees?"

I said, "I'm not sure Turkey,
but they're including in each Christmas bash,
humans get greedy and waste more than need be,
and business men make loads of cash."

Be nice to your turkey this Christmas,
invite them indoors for some greens,
let them eat cake, let them partake,
in a plate of organic grown beans.

Be nice to your turkey this Christmas,
and spare them the cut of the knife,
Join Turkeys United and they'll be delighted,
you stood up and saved them their life.


|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.