The Shining
Heeeeere's Jilly!
Rather than bore the knickers off of those that are wearing them and because I am strapped for time due to multiple software installations calling me, I now take the easy option, how could you expect anything less of me.
15 events over the last fortnight..
1. No computer for a week. At all. N.O.N.E.
2. Expensive state of the art computer purchased.
3. Attempt to master new keyboard and Windows Vista.
4. Fail.
5. Delay in new wireless connection.
6. A week with shiny new toy but no Internet.
7. Much toddler tantrum type behaviour.
8. A birthday, I will miss you 36.
9. Lied about being tee totalled.
10. Got totally steamed on Bacardi
11. 48 hours of hang over hell.
12. Declared will never touch a drop again.
13. Lied.
14. Car caught fire.
15. Not as dramatic as it sounds.
16. Much smoke, fumes and panic.
17. All worth it when rather dashing AA man arrived.
18. Numb toes after 2 hours in cold.
19 Vehicle repaired and non the worse for wear.
20. Had flat 'spiritually cleansed'.
21. As in, 'removal of unknown entity'.
22. Which was apparently my Grandma.
23. Who I bet was SO incredibly pissed about that.
24. Slept better at night.
25. Being completely serious.



