« Home | Fragmented Spice » | Tea and crumpets are like, totally awesome dude » | More run on sentences. Because I'm rebelling. » | 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 » | Busted » | I hope someone will be standing by with oxygen for... » | In which I have the screaming ad-dabs » | Scraping the barrel of entertainment » | Therapy » | Hmmmmmm » 

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Leave a message after the tone...

..... beeeeeep.

I'm sorry, Jilly isn't available right now, she has been 'living' at the hospital since Monday when her father was emergency admitted due to malnutrition and dehydration. In the last 48 hours both herself and her mother have shouted at a nurse, (using the word fuck) and made a formal complaint about an incompetent care assistant and also an infectious patient who was not sufficiently quarantined, they are most certainly the most hated relatives this particular ward have ever known. Her father will be having an operation on Thursday of this week, one that the specialists have been trying to avoid due to the risk for such a weak body, therefore Jilly will be unavailable for a few days due to shitting her pants.

ps, if you are ringing from absolutely any type of company that uses telesales, you can stick the receiver up your anus. Thank you.

.....beeeeeep.

|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.