« Home | Cryptic » | Family » | On a par with drying paint. » | Dawn Chorus aka Shoot The Birdie » | Overstimulated » | Calling Luna » | Did you have cheese for supper? » | Unwritten » | Plastic Half Pint » | Pity Party » 

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Hmmmmmm

What the hell can I blog about? Maybe that I can't stop singing the theme song from 'Weeds', little boxes, on a hillside, little boxes they're all ticky tacky little boxes on the hillside and they all look just the saaaame", or maybe that I have the mother of all headaches because I cut sugar from my diet, or how my leg brace got caught in the car door handle and I nearly ripped my leg off outside the post office, or how touched I am by all the emails and how it never ceases to amaze me how people can really care even if you've never actually met them, or that just now, when I went for food, I had a choice of beetroot or cereal yogurt in my fridge, because I need to go shopping, but tomorrow's Friday and I hate shopping on Fridays, or how I have a 5 foot box in the middle of my living room with holes cut in it, because I will go to any lengths to entertain my guinea pig when I am bored, or how this is the second time I've tried to grow wheat grass in seed trays and the second time blades have come up 3 inches apart, which means each seed tray has only managed to nurture a dozen out of 200 seeds and that makes me feel like a green fingered failure, or that I saw Pirates of the Caribbean and it was really good, but that I still don't fully understand what the hell was going on, especially that bit with the crabs and ship, or how I really want to go to the pub tomorrow with my friends for lunch, but social services scheduled a meeting, which means that I'll miss out on the usual brie and grape sandwich washed down with a Bacardi and coke, or admit that I'm copying and pasting all my dad's emails into a folder as a keepsake and I feel slightly guilty about that, or how I've become obsessed with hand washing all my bras, because for the first time ever I bought really expensive ones and I'm terrified the washing machine will eat them, or maybe I should just wait until something exciting happens before I blog, yeah, that's what I'll do, sod it.

|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.