« Home | Leave a message after the tone... » | Fragmented Spice » | Tea and crumpets are like, totally awesome dude » | More run on sentences. Because I'm rebelling. » | 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 » | Busted » | I hope someone will be standing by with oxygen for... » | In which I have the screaming ad-dabs » | Scraping the barrel of entertainment » | Therapy » 

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Update on Dad

We have confirmation that it is definately carcinoid and Dad has become increasingly poorly over the last 24 hrs. The best hope is to get his pain and other symptons under control so that he can come home, but it is highly likely that this may not happen, it maybe that he will not improve at all/or enough to leave hospital.

His specialist team meet next Monday and will discuss if there are any treatments that might give him a better quality of life, we simply do not know if that is possible or not at the moment.

Also, unfortunately, Grandad was taken into hospital this afternoon, we are not 100% sure what the problem is, we will hopefully know more in the next couple of days.

Missing you all tons, I will try and get on here again soon, but as you can imagine its pretty difficult at the moment, especially with Grandad being ill also, I honestly dont know how I'm managing to function, but I am fairly well thankfully.

|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.