« Home | Oh my god I sound like a bloke! » | Here goes nothing » | I'm outta here » | I lay my hand on the bible and swear that all this... » | My brain is clearly still unclear » | Mainly for the vaginas » | Always running behind » | She said I had great stomach muscles *wink wink* » | Is this place still open? » | Lovely day, lovely day » 

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

"I just want to make Christmas"

I love this cold weather. There is nothing cosier than being inside a warm, subtly light room with a cup of coffee when outside the ice is an inch think on your car windscreen. I find it almost magical. Please note that does not include rain, there is nothing more disconcerting than your hair turning frizzy when you spent 15 minutes straightening it only an hour ago.

I've been sat here periodically thinking about putting some decorations up. My gut reaction is that I don't want to bother. I felt like this last year, but made myself make the effort after deciding that I was just going to damn well be happy about Christmas, even if it was a fake happiness. It did help me get into the spirit just enough to deal with Dad and his immense Christmas excitement if nothing else. I will push myself to do it again, it just feels a bit to early and false right now, but I am going too get my arse in gear and just go for it at some point before the 25th.

My days have been filled with the same old stuff. Stuff that I don't want to talk about. Stuff that I don't have to talk about, you've heard it all before.



End Of Season

|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.