« Home | Dear Left Leg » | I'm too sexy... » | Hip and Shit » | Dear Jon » | Donating is hard. » | Bummer, my bath's blocked » | Criminal Confession » | I'm Flinging » | Wheelchair Advantages » | The Runaway » 

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

My brain's on a mini break

Today, I have mainly been....................


Posted by Hello

..hibernating in my new, Klenex fleece sleeping bag, with hood.

Also, how can I spend 3 hours surfing for free blog templates and fail to find one that I like?

Also, also, my mum is a drunk, especially when she rings me in the middle of the night, after a party slurring, "I just came down the yellow brick road".

Ding dong the witch is pissed........

Also, also, also, I have nothing else to say because my brain is taking a mini break from my body. Weston-Super-Mare caravan park I believe.


Peace Posted by Hello


|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.