« Home | Selfpityitis » | Listmania » | Zummerzet overload » | Postman Pratt » | Ballony buying » | Sunday bum » | Go stick ya ballot up ya arse » | I'm going down. » | I love you guys. » | Brief interlude » 

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Dirty Little Miss

Lets get that depressing crap off the top spot shall we.

Remember the Mr Men and Little Miss books? I have no idea if these were out in the States or not.

Well, they were and still are my favourite kids books.

But I'm loving the new additions even better than the traditional!





and my personal favourite



Thank you all for leaving such lovely jubbly messages, you are all sweeter than 1000 Iced Belguim buns.

|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.