Windy wendy
I have just spent over an hour looking for my glasses, that I had taken off for 2 minutes in order to put my hair up. I came 'this close' to putting in a pair of disposable contact lenses, just so that I could see to find them. Another ridiculous situation, is trying on glasses in the opticians, yee cannot see!! No wonder so many people look so dam crap in their choices. My glasses are rimless, so finding them with decent eyesight is like searching for a knat's testicle. I'm not even going to admit to where they were, no, not in the fridge, but pretty dam close.... 'They're coming to take me away ha ha, he he, ha ha ......'
God I hate buying wedding presents, but when the couple don't have a list its a hundred times worse, I was planning on a box of celebrations, but apparently that's not acceptable. It was going to be the 480g box for fecks sake, jeez, I'm not that tight. I settled on 4 large Dartington Crystal glasses, could have got a dozen boxes of chocs for that, talk about throwing my money down the drain. Drinking from posh glasses? Isn't that what bottles are for?
I will leave you with a confession, one of great embarrassment, but oh so much fun!
You remember the Plasmacluster Purifier I bought? Yeah, well, you remember it detects 'odours'? And when it does, all hell breaks loose and it starts revving and flashing like The Tardis? There is nothing more entertaining, when lying in bed unable to sleep, than farting in the face of technology and cracking up at its response.


