« Home | Watch the birdie » | Dirty Little Miss » | Selfpityitis » | Listmania » | Zummerzet overload » | Postman Pratt » | Ballony buying » | Sunday bum » | Go stick ya ballot up ya arse » | I'm going down. » 

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Just a big fat blank

I am crap at this blogging lark, C.R.A.P.

I simply have nothing to say, which would dumbfound most people that know me in 'real' life and quite a few online acquaintances too I might add.

The last few days have consisted of;

a) 2 baby guinea pigs peeing and pooping everywhere,
b) dealing with allergy bought on by said guinea pigs,
c) taking elderly men to garden centres to get brownie points,
d) offending parents by asking them not to fuss so much,
e) Sleeping. A lot.
f) trying my damnest not to get hooked on Big Brother
g) finally getting a date for my head and neck MRI, hurrah.

You see? Nothing. Nada. Nowt.

No excitement here, move along please.

|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.