« Home | Why? » | Aye? What? Speak up! » | Windy wendy » | Hello world, welcome to my patch. » | Dream on  » | Cos, like, I'm bored. NOT. » | Give me 5 » | Just a big fat blank » | Watch the birdie » | Dirty Little Miss » 

Monday, July 25, 2005

Coooeeee..

Um, yeah, so it appears that I forgot to mention I was going away, so to the people that emailed me.......... I am not dead..... nope...... am alive, so put the party blowers down and back away from the bar bitches.

I flew 'uuup North' for a while to stay with a friend and attend her wedding. It was 'eventful' shall we say and for the sake of my friendship I shall leave it there.

As a couple of people have asked, I will let you all know that I have heard nothing about my MRI results, which is excellent. No news is definately good news in the medical world, so hurrah, lets dance...

'A few times I been round that track, so it's not just gonna happen like that, cos I ain't no Hollaback Girl..........'

|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.