20 things.....
As the last couple of days have been filled with little more than boring Christmas shopping, I shall oblige Sarah, by doing something I very rarely do. A meme, formally entitled..
20 things about me that you didn't know.....
but renamed by me as...
20 things you didn't give a shit about anyway.
1. I can put my whole fist in my mouth.
2. I was once VERY close to getting married.
3. I was once on MTV for a whole half-hour.
4. Every time I listen to a cd in the bath, I imagine myself as the drummer.
5. I have traveled to many places in the world, my favourite being safari in Kenya.
6. I was hospitalised twice in my youth with anorexia. For 3 months and 6 months.
8. Whenever I hear anyone saying anorexia is just attention seeking or vanity, I tell them not to talk shit they know nothing about. It is an addictive method used to deaden raw emotions.
9. I full on kissed a girl for 10 minutes in 2003. It was a drunken dare.
10. I did not lose my virginity until I was nearly 19. That was practically ancient in my town!
11. When I was 10, my pony bolted, galloping down the middle of a busy main road for about 2 miles, until I fell off.
12. I can still see the frozen looks of horror on the driver's faces.
13. I would choose to have a tumour, it has made me a far better person.
14. I am happier now than I have ever been in my life. Most people find that impossible to understand.
15. I am a personal hygiene freak; I shower or bath, on average, 3 times a day.
16. I have always been able to do the splits.
17. When I was 6, I got hauled into a police station by my mother for stealing a Tobler@ne from a supermarket. My parents buy me one for Christmas every year just to embarrass me.
18. I used to work for a large worldwide architecture and construction company; I was the youngest Director's PA they had ever had.
19. I once wrote off a car by skidding on mud, spinning it 3 times, flying over a bank and hitting a large stone pillar by the side of a canal. All I did was knock myself out.
20. The car was only 3 days old and a 21st birthday present from my parents. It was not fully insured. Bummer.
You are tagged only if you want to be. I'm nice like that see. Heh.


