« Home | OMG I got all serious.. » | Should have gone to wrecksavers. » | Fetus, fetus, where fore art thou? » | I don't see this often. » | Raaarr.. » | Have a good'un » | Cheesiness? Is that a word? » | Oi doughnut, shut up! » | Love..hate..love... » | Ho Fucking Ho » 

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Dear Sherbert

To: Sherbert

From: Jilly

Date: 11/1/06 17.44pm

Yep I'm good tar, well, you know, aside from the chronic PMT, only getting 2 hours sleep last night and the fact that my grandad had one of his mini strokes today, which is a pretty common occurrence, only every other time he has been fine after an hour, but this time, nearly 15 hours later, he still doesn't know who he is and is trying to go for a walk in just his boxers, OVER his long johns, one sock and a shirt with his head poking out from between the buttons instead of the neck hole. If he hasn't come round by the morning he is going into hospital.

So, my morning hanging around at the garage in Yeovil tomorrow whilst my car is being serviced may be cancelled, I could possibly be hanging out with my old friends at Musgrove Park Hospital instead. JOY!

Praise the lord for sarcasm, there is nothing like the lowest form of Wit for driving the cavalry.

(I'm gonna blog this, well apart from the first paragraph obviously!)

Hope you are good, feels very strange to know you are just down the road!

Hugs, Jilly xxx

|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.