'Get A Room' - The Vandals
Two days and a bazillion log in attempts later, my verdict; Beta blogger = crap.
I am feeling so much better about the whole neighbour thing. Waking up yesterday morning to find my mojo back was such a relief, I now find myself almost willing them to aggravate me so that I have an excuse to tell them what I think, (although I reserve the right to turn into a quivering wreck the next time something kicks off, just covering all eventualities)
I said I would blog about my other news this week, I guess I didn't get round to it, I'll do it Monday, pwwomise.
Today I went armed with clipboard and questionnaire to meet my brother's new girlfriend for the first time, she's got a figure to die for and legs up to her armpits. Bitch. I would love to report that she didn't make the mark, but she did with ease.
I just wish they would get past that teenage lovey dovey giggly phase, at 30 and 4o years old it's just a little bit sickening. Not that I want to deny him his happiness, but I found myself momentarily squirming. I also may have rolled my eyes a couple of times, especially when she constantly called him babe and clung onto him like a limpet, whilst tittering like a 13 year old meeting her pop idol, it was all a bit over the top considering their ages. She also swore a few times in front of my mother which didn't go down too well, me thinks a little word in bruv's ear is needed, otherwise the day my dad finally meets her may be one we would all rather forget and god knows, all I want is an easy life.
Talking of Dad, he's coming to the end of his 3 week backpacking trip to Chile. I hope he hasn't been kidnapped by bandits, it's something I always worry about when he goes gallivanting around South America, besides, I really want an ipod for Christmas and mum is useless at taking hints.
I think I'm in the wrong flat, it's spotlessly tidy in here and is completely lit by gorgeous smelling candles, when did that happen?



