« Home | Driving me away, you do it every day (Radiohead) » | Let me rock you Chakra Khan » | One down, six to go » | I never ask for much, honest. » | Rabbit rabbit rabbit » | Sleepy Hollow » | Friday night randomness (aka entry cop out) » | Con and dom? » | Sweepmeov Myfeetski » | Melodramatics and Millionaires » 

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Losing the plot

The bastards put the latch down on the lock of the front door today (this is my theory, she claimed it was a faulty latch, Uh huh, whatever) so that I couldn't get in. I knocked loudly, the woman came to the door, unlocked it and her first words were......

"The next time you come home and the latch is down, I ain't going to let you in and it WILL happen"

After a quick fire verbal scuffle, she went into her flat, slammed her door and turned her stereo up to ear bursting point.

I am ashamed to say I completely lost the plot, crying and shaking until I was sick, which is a bit of an overreaction I know. I have no idea why I broke down like that, maybe I was tired or there was too much coffee in my system after a lovely meet up with Thursday, whatever the reason, I momentarily went insane.

I've had a sleep and feel better now, not so scared, although my stomach is still twisted and I feel like I'm having palpitations. I just need to chill the hell out.

It's obvious they are planning to do this again, but that's fine, I have a key to my mums front door.

They are really making this worse for themselves, it's all being noted, but damn, it's hard to live next too 24/7.

|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.