« Home | Unwritten » | Plastic Half Pint » | Pity Party » | And then I plopped my teeth into a glass » | Death Scene » | Like father, like son » | Acceptance » | Blood » | He put his tool in my mouth.... » | His name was Jarvis, he liked to swim » 

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Did you have cheese for supper?

"I had this nightmare about ethnic cleansing and a group of us were running down a street trying to avoid being caught and then we ran into this house with a false wall, just like the one in Ann Frank and we were stuffing our cushions behind it"
"Cushions?"
"Yeah, they were wiping out anyone who owned a cushion, which is ridiculous, everyone owns a cushion"
"I don't own a cushion"
"Judas"

|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.