Plastic Half Pint
Firstly, a huge thank you from the bottom of my cold, hard heart for the support in comments and emails, they may just have warmed it a little. I will make the effort to update more regularly from now on, even if it means I have to make random shit up, or maybe torture you with my pointless photography.
Secondly, apologies for having disappeared for a while, I've found myself in a slightly awkward situation this last week. To be honest, 'someone' isn't 'best pleased' that I've broadcast his private business to the internet, translation - he lost his shit with me, which he had every right to do and every right to presume he would be ok with it I did not have. I feel ashamed that my actions broke his trust in me, I've let us both down and like the adult I claim to be I need to accept responsibility for doing the wrong thing and respect his confidentiality in the future.
I won't be blogging about 'his' health. I'm sorry for spilling the beans and then going all mute on your arses. The present is full of confusion and turmoil, so maybe in the future when things have settled down in the family, feelings will change and I'll have permission to freely share the situation. Of course that may never happen, but rest assured the decision won't be mine and whatever it is will be respected.
So, as you can imagine, finding something of note to blog about has been near on impossible as my mind is pretty much concentrated on other things, except for maybe.....
and possibly...
Blatantly trying to out sexy one another.










