Overstimulated
I'm sorry for the distinct lack of readable or anywhere near entertaining posts. I'm having problems controlling my thought process and even if I tried to write about anything other than what consumes my mind, I would just be drawn back into the direction that my brain wants to go, so to dodge the frustration, I'm not going to fight it in order to write words for the sake of it.
I'm ok, if not a little uptight and on edge, am heading in a direction that I know isn't good for me but don't seem to be able to put the brakes on. I have become rather emotionally involved and obsessed with the Madeleine McCann case, which is something I am very ashamed of, it feels as if I am looking for drama and morbidity, I hate people that do that. I know that I should just turn 24hr news off and step away, but I can't, I really can't.
I think I'm using the story as a way to totally consume my mind, to stop me from thinking about 'someone' before I end up I'm in a place where I can't function at all and although I know my obsession of choice isn't a healthy one, it's the only one that appears to be working, as positive as it may be, concentrating on the 'long time coming' resignation of Tony Blair just wouldn't do the job.


