Like father, like son
"I'd have to go with nostalgia....... You kiss ya enemies like ya know ya should, then ya jerk your body like a horny pony would, ya jerk your body like a horny pony would, now run and tell your mama about that"
"Paul!!"
"What? They're only lyrics mum! What are yours?"
"That's easy..... And did those feet in ancient time walk upon England's mountains green? And was the holy lamb of god on England's pleasant pastures seen?"
*Synchronised eye rolling*
"Jilly?"
"God I don't know, it's so hard.... errr ...... I kinda hope we get stuck, nobody gets out alive, she said Ill show you how to fax In the mail room honey and have you home by five.......
...no, no wait...... Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry, you don't know how lovely you are, I had to find you, tell you I need you, tell you I set you apart.......
...too depressing, errrrm maybe.... How many special people change, how many lives are living strange, where were you when we were getting high? Slowly walking down the hall, faster than a cannon ball, where were you while we were getting hiiiiiiiigh? SOMEDAY YOU WILL FIND MEEEE, CAUGHT BENEATH THE LANDSLIIIIIIDE, IN A CHAMPAGNE SUPERNOVA IN THE SKKKKY......"
"OK WE GET IT, SHUT UP, JESUS!"
"Dad?"
*Positioned kitchen centre giving it some air guitar*
"See that little Jersey girl in the see-through top, with the peddle pushers sucking on a soda pop, well I bet she's still a virgin but it's only twenty-five 'til nine, you can see a million of 'em down on heart attack and vine"
"Ewwww Daaad Gross!"
"Stewart don't be so juvenile"
"Woooo, alright! Put it right there old man!"


