Full clothes dryers make great camouflage
I accomplished nothing today, I was far too busy spying on my new neighbours. After 4 months of silent bliss, the thought of having to share the front door with other human beings again almost led to a melt down. I say almost because thankfully a whole bar of Green & Blacks Cherry saved the day.
I'm definitely becoming one of those judgemental old people that I hated so much as a teenager. Oh god, they're under 25, it's going to be hell, loud parties, rap music, drunken antics and mass orgies. I really need to curb that way of thinking, it's incredibly negative.
When you have had an awful neighbours experience as I had at the beginning of the year, it obviously makes you a tad paranoid.
Yeah, they're moving in their fridge right now and he has jeans on, with A SHIRT! That's good right? I mean yobs don't wear shirts right? and the crotch of the jeans are actually in his crotch, you know, not like hanging down to his knees so that every last member of his 'crew' and a six foot bong can squeeze in!
OH MY GOD he just banged the door, like reeeally hard and now I can hear her shouting something, oh shit I bet they have a skip load of ASBOS and probably a frothy mouthed Pit Bull and they'll hold dog fights every weekend and lots of ex high security convicts will come over and get high and then they'll find out it's a addicts paradise in here and they'll batter the door down with crow bars and beat me within an inch of my life yelling "where's the killers bitch?"!
Oh wait.... she's wearing crocs.... I think it's all going to be OK.



