« Home | 1 2 3 4 » | You can make life balance if you look hard enough » | A can squeeze you out an expresso? » | My, what flat noses you have. » | Philip and Jade, you made my day. » | Sunday Twilight Zone » | Bashful, or maybe just Dopey. » | 'Muhna Muhna' » | Oh, I wish I'd looked after me teeth - Pam Ayres » | Best. Advert. Ever. » 

Thursday, November 08, 2007

"Tenie te tangata pu'ru-huru"

Rejoice, for I am back!

A hotel with a whole array of activities on offer for free and I did none of them because it was too much bother to drag my arse out of bed. Every time I tried to raise my head from the pillow because "shit, archery starts in 12 minutes", my neck collapsed and I had no choice but to give up on the idea and go back to sleep, because who needs to learn archery anyway? We have guns now Robin H.

Yes, neck collapse is an official medical complaint.

Apparently I snored. Not a boring monotone snore either, but a whole musical scale of snorts and snuffles, occasionally a crescendo of rhythm peaking with a perfect pitched grunt. Classy.

The hotel rooms were basic. The food was excellent. The staff were all foreign. The service was dreadful and each employee had obviously signed a; you must imitate the face of an 'All Black doing the Haka' at all times; ie, smiling will get you sacked, contract. None of these things bothered me, for the room had a bed, with a soft pillow and I had endless hours of free time.

Pure unadulterated bliss.

|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.