« Home | The only time I've ever wished Michael Phelps was ... » | Want one? » | FAIL! » | By the skin of my teeth » | "I just want to make Christmas" » | Oh my god I sound like a bloke! » | Here goes nothing » | I'm outta here » | I lay my hand on the bible and swear that all this... » | My brain is clearly still unclear » 

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Celebration of not so attractive 'epic proportions'

So, I posted everyday this week and yeah, I plan to try to keep it going, even if, like today, I only manage to put up a couple of lines and a photo or video. It is a day of rest after all, come on now people, give a procrastinator a break.

To celebrate 6 whole days in succession, Chubby here would like to showcase his solo for you. Wow, he's got some *ahem* balls.

|


Personal

About
Email

Currently Reading



www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from aprilmatilda. Make your own badge here.